The Choir have just returned from a fantastic trip to Donegal over the weekend of 13th and 14th May. They had the pleasure of singing to the good folk in Tamney on Saturday night followed by singing the Sunday service in Rosnakill Parish Church.
Thanks to all our friends in Donegal for your wonderful warm welcome and hospitality. Hopefully see you again next year!
The Lindsay Chorale’s 21st Annual Concert will be held on Friday 21 April 2017, at 7.45pm in 2nd Saintfield Presbyterian Church Hall.
It promises to be a fantastic evening of music and song provided by the Chorale and their special guests, Festival Brass.
Looking forward to seeing you there!
The Lindsay Chorale were thrilled to be asked to provide the music for the wedding service of Amy- Rachel Lindsay to Marcus Mawhinney at St. Colmcille’s, Holywood. Amy- Rachel is a relative of the late Tom Lindsay, the founder of the Chorale, so it was a meaningful service for everyone. The Chorale sang a range of sacred pieces, including Cantique de Jean Racine by Faure, and John Rutter’s Clare Benediction.
Congratulations to the new Mr & Mrs Mawhinney on your Big Day!
Here is a list of upcoming concerts for the Lindsay Chorale. Hope to see you there!
- Wellington Memorial Silver Band, Crossgar War Memorial Hall, 18/09/15
- Cancer Research, Saintfield, 07/11/15
- Ballymoney, 28/11/15
- Lindsay Chorale Christmas Concert, Belmont Presbyterian Church, Belfast, 05/12/15
- Montalto Estate Christmas Carols, Montalto Estate, Ballynahinch, 07/12/15 – 10/12/15
- Christian Aid, Dundonald, 18/02/16